1. Regular dental cleaning ( prophylaxis )
2.Sensitivity relief/remineralization/decay prevention therapy ( this highly effective formula is ideal for patients who just had a whitening procedure done)
3. Scaling and Root Planing ( " deep cleaning" )
4. Periodontal Maintenance
5. In-Office Fluoride Treatment
6. Teeth whitening treatments:
Zoom! Philips LHED light in-office professional teeth whitening - $400
One of the most famous and effective in-office teeth whitening available on the market . Up to 10 shades in just 1 hour. Gum barrier is applied prior to the treatment to protect gum tissue and exposed root surfaces. Teeth desensitizing solution mixed into the whitening gel for maximum comfort and protection.
IBrite LED light in-office professional teeth whitening and take-home whitening kit - $250
Gentle but effective quick refreshment for your natural bright smile. Ideal for teenagers, people with sensitive teeth, and periodic maintenance after the initial Zoom! teeth whitening. Up to 6 shades difference after one treatment. Gum barrier is included.
KOR whitening system - ask for a quote
This teeth whitening system can give you "Wow" results if you are looking for a glowing Hollywood smile or if other whitening systems didn`t work for your teeth. This is not a quick fix but if you commit to it, results are very impressive. I have been working with this system for a few years and results always exceeded expectations. It is also cost effective on a long run. For more information, please schedule a consultation or visit www.korwhitening.com
Glo Science 30 min in-office treatment - $299
The system is the most advanced and innovative on the market when it comes to delivering great results in a short period of time. Up to 8 shades in just 30 minutes! It also doesn`t cause any teeth sensitivity. Gum barrier has to be applied prior to the whitening. The company also makes over counter teeth whitening kits. If you shop in Sephora stores you probably saw these kits for about $300. They are somewhat effective but not as much as professional in-office treatments or professional maintenance kits available from dental providers.
Glo Science kits also cost less if you buy them in dental offices. For more info about Glo Science please schedule a consultation or visit www.gloscience.com
Post in-office whitening essential care take-home kit*- $59
*All contents of the kit are made by FDA approved USA companies and are safe to put in your mouth
1. 1 tube of a desensitizing gel for post whitening sensitivity.
2. 1 bottle of prescription strength 1.1% neutral pH fluoride gel specifically formulated for after whitening applications. It helps to "seal" the enamel and protects whitening result.
3. Peroxide based tooth whitening paste. I recommend to use it instead of your own toothpaste for the first week or two after teeth whitening. This paste is not abrasive to your teeth but still gently removes surface stains and maintains whitening result ( especially if you drink a lot of coffee).
4. 1 tube ( 10 ml ) of gentle but effective take - home whitening gel specifically formulated to prevent loss of shades that sometimes occurs 24-48 hours after in-office teeth whitening as a result of so called "rebounding" process inside of the enamel. See my page " Whitening" for more information about it.
5. Generic teeth whitening trays. It`s a great option to start with if you don`t have your own custom made teeth whitening trays yet. They are somewhat moldable, if you put them in hot water and then press against your own teeth they will fit better.
Pre-whitening teeth polishing with a special surface stain removing paste - $25.
Improves whitening result by 1-2 shades. It is FREE if you buy a post whitening essential care take-home kit.
Note : average results vary depending on the initial shade of your teeth, frequency of drinking coffee, tea, red wine, smoking, age, etc. Dental exam within 12 months recommended prior to whitening to make sure there is no untreated decay present on your front teeth and premolars. Dental cleaning recommended within 3-6 months prior to the whitening treatment for the best result.
Contraindications for teeth whitening: active periodontal disease, pregnancy, tooth decay, oral herpes in active stage, medications that might cause photo sensitivity.
Dentists I recommend for your dental needs in case you don`t have a dental provider yet:
Dr Wiley, DMD and Dr Parker, DDS
Address: 2330 NW Flanders St, Suite 204, Portland 97210. Phone: 503-223-5040
Dr Sherrard, DMD
Address: 9053 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Portland 97225. Phone: 503-246-4712
Dr Coussens, DMD
Address: 433 SE Baseline St, Hillsboro 97123. Phone: 503-567-4121