Special package offers
Zoom! laser teeth whitening treatment with a pre-whitening teeth cleaning and polishing
( offer expires on 02/01/ 2017)
I highly recommend this package if you haven`t had your teeth cleaned for more than 4-5 months. The pre-whitening cleaning and polishing improves teeth whitening results by 1-2 shades and it also feels great!
Note : average results vary depending on the initial shade of your teeth, frequency of drinking coffee, tea, red wine, smoking, age, etc. Dental exam within 12 months recommended prior to whitening to make sure there is no untreated decay present on your front teeth and premolars.
Contraindications for teeth whitening: active periodontal disease, pregnancy, tooth decay, oral herpes in active stage, medications that might cause photosensitivity.
1. Pre whitening teeth polishing with a special stain removing paste to improve your whitening results up to 2 shades - $15
Recommended for people who just had a regular dental cleaning done within 1-2 months. Polishing removes stain and plaque but not tartar.
2. Oral debridement with Ultrasonic scaler ( Cavitron) and teeth polishing - $55
This service is a great addition to your regular dental cleanings and helps to keep your breath icy fresh and your teeth clean and shiny. Removes tartar and other debris from the tooth surface to increase access of the whitening gel to the tooth structure and enhance the whitening result. Note: this is a cosmetic, not a therapeutic cleaning. It does not have any effect on gum health.
3. Regular dental cleaning ( prophylaxis ) with teeth polishing and a periodontal evaluation - $100 for the initial appointment and then $85 if you keep your 6 months teeth cleaning recalls.
I recommend to schedule this service if it has been at least 6 months since your last dental cleaning. This cleaning has both cosmetic and therapeutic benefits to it. It improves and maintains your gum health and keep your teeth stain free.
4.Sensitivity relief/remineralization/decay prevention therapy ( this highly effective formula is ideal for patients who just had a whitening procedure done) - $39
This service has both therapeutic and comfort benefits. It includes in-office professional strength 1.1% fluoride application right after whitening procedure and take-home ACP ( amorphous calcium phosphate + potassium nitrate) gel. This service greatly benefits your teeth health, prevents restaining, and dramatically reduces post whitening teeth sensitivity.
5. Scaling and Root Planing ( " deep cleaning" ). This treatment may be recommended if you are diagnosed with periodontal disease ( prices vary depending on severity of disease; sliding fees may apply for low income and uninsured patients ).
6. Periodontal Maintenance. $120
7. Dental cleanings for children. $ 65
8. In-Office Fluoride Treatment $ 35
9. Teeth whitening :
IBrite LED light in-office professional teeth whitening- $200
Zoom! Laser light in-office professional teeth whitening- $400
Take-Home teeth whitening kits - $35